Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Liffondork

Okay. First post.

I just have to say something about the address for my blog. I chose the word Liffondork (which really isn't a word) because...well, I'll just give you the whole story.

My dad and I were at a resteraunt. In redmond. I can't remember what it was called. Something with "kitchen" or "pantry" in it. While we were waiting for our food, he stole my pen and started writing bogus words down on a napkin. This is my dad. He TRIES to be a dork. "Look at this new language I made up! Dondon. Yettui. Afflax. Liffondork."

I looked at the napkin, stole my pen back, and quickly circled "dork" in the word "liffondork." He thought that was absolutely hilarious.

So there's the story. I was beating my head against the computer trying to find a name. Well, I found one. xD

No comments: