Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Cosby's House at Christmas

Ho hum. I wish it was tomorrow. Then I'd get to go to church in the morning and come back again for the candlelight service Christmas Eve.

GRRRR. I'm watching Heroes again but I have to stop. Because I won't be able to LATER if I don't NOW. Uggh.

Can't wait for Christmas! ^_^ It'll be fun. I hope we go over to the Cosby's house. The Barnes are over there, as well as Graham and Christy with the twins and Evan. That's, like...let me think... *counts on fingers* Mr. Cosby, Mrs. Cosby, Katie, Morgan, Lauren, Sandy, Graham, Christy, Evan, Ashley, Allyce, Andrew, Brian and Blake. Fourteen people in a five bedroom house (plus one small trailer in the driveway). Holy crap, I don't know how they do it. My house is one-third bigger than theirs. We have a _seven_ bedroom house.

Yep. That's just the Cosby's house at Christmas. lol. They could feed an army when they have dinner for their family and ours. Which is like, at least once a week.

:)

No comments: